Monday, September 27, 2010

...Go...

i haven't thought of you. i don't know what you did today. i don't care. i dont want your heart. at least i don't think i do...But come here. I like that there's no awkward dance around why we're here. Its instinctual. My feeble attempt to hold my ground becomes useless on touch. You can see it in my face. I know. You knew it the whole time. The momentary flash of the last time I saw you quickens my heartbeat. Then there's that unassuming chill down my back that runs up my thigh. I wonder if you'll pull my hair again this time. My skin pulsates. You throw me against that wall. I barely feel it. I feel you. Skin fused. Obsticals seem trivial. Temporarily my thoughts are only here. Go.

...Go...
...Go...
...Go...
...O...

Breath heavy. Body pulsating. Climactic sensitivity. A gaze. Eyes locked but quickly broken. The intimacy within intimacy may make it more serious.

Clothes on. Breath catching. With a smirk, "How did you get here again?". Break. Gone. Distance.

Obligations resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment