Saturday, October 16, 2010

forlorn lovers, maybe

My heart is weak. I've been forced to secure beams with which structures of the stature of the colleseam were built, to reenfource the once fierce walls of my heart. Those beams now hold up the dissillusioned fears of not being wanted by the man who used to tell me he loved me. The misnomer that I, for being called something other than a woman was not of the caliber I am. Those beams have been built upon every lie and false promise that was sowed by a relationship that I poured my world into. I used to breathe for you. I am a woman who has no place for limiting love. I did not know there was a place for limits until you put them there. My heart beats plentifly. Like petals in a rose guarden, there is enough love in my heartbeats to bring a smile to each of those who stops long enough to recognize it. Its seeps difficult love, the love that once reached only knows to plateau at unconditional. There is nothing before and nothing after. It is the original feeling with its truth unequivocally stated in feeling.

Forlorn lovers. Or maybe that was just me.

2 comments:

  1. structures are made to keep intruders out and friends safe... no matter what they're made of... or why they were built. So this wall can be built and seen from outter space like the Great Wall of China... or ... either way, structures are built to keep em out and some safe.

    limiting love? or did you mean specialized love? how powerful the intensity of a laser, for example, intense, direct, concentrated. to know that you're most valued love is specfic. "i won't love you that way" or "i wont love you this way" isn't a limiting love... its an awareness that requires concentration. "i will love you this way" because it is liberating to know where my love for you lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. scattered.. thoughts sunday morn

    ReplyDelete