Sunday, August 29, 2010

I know where his hair peaks and swirls
I know where he begins and ends
I know the vine like pattern of veins leading from his hands through his biceps and body
I know every single facial hair making him the man he is
I know the story to every scar on his body
I know his facial expressions, I've seen them more than he
I know the feeling of his fingertips as they walk down my back
I know what makes the hair raise on the nape of his neck
I know the strength of his hands
I know the feeling of my lips against his neck
I know the creases at his hips
I know the sweet smell of his sweat
I know his breath against my skin
I know his scent in the morning
I know his outline in my bed
I know his lips
I know his anger
I know his passion
I know his story
I know hes fit for someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment